[Community] Re: Handbill ASAP

Raymond Morales rmorales02 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 13:49:39 CDT 2009

We also need a sign up sheet for who will be at the booth for the IMC that
day. I can help out, but I cannot be there all day since I have to help out
with the Taste of Nevada. As far as the flyer, 8.5" by 11" would be the size
and double sided. They will certainly need to be folded afterward.

One hour blocks of 2 ppl at a time would be nice (although overly
optimistic).

-Ray
MD/PhD Candidate in Biochemistry

Co-President, Midwest Region