[Community] IMC Outreach Internship Information

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 13:15:31 CST 2009

Megan,

Thanks for contacting us about internship possibilities at the UCIMC. You
can find more information about our internships here:
http://ucimc.org/content/internships

To apply for one of our intern positions, please email a cover letter and
resume to the Community Connections list (community at lists.chambana.net)
addressing the position you would like to apply for.

We are currently reviewing applications for spring semester start dates.

If we can answer any other questions, please let us know.

Best,
Chris Ritzo
UCIMC Community Connections