[Community] Fwd: [IMC] Dec 22, 2009 CD Commission meeting cancelled

Nicole Pion nicole.pion at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 13:07:02 CST 2009

Hey Chris,
I let that post through...I wasn't sure if it was pertinent info.  Since it
was about a city meeting, I let it through to the IMC list but I have not
yet checked the community list.

I'll discard them if you don't think it belongs on that list.

Nicole

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 12:04 PM, Chris Ritzo <chris.ritzo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Did someone mess with the list settings on imc at ucimc.org so that posts are
> not moderated?
>
> There have been a couple posts like this one recently that should have gone
> somewhere else.

Nicole Pion
Outreach and Development Adviser
AmeriCorps CTC VISTA