[Imc-production] Re: [Community] lost & found / abandoned items

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 16 13:21:09 CST 2009

Carly and Chris,
The webpage that Carly is referring to is this one:
http://www.ucimc.org/content/volunteer-0

It still refers to how email worked before Steering was reorganized so
that the IMC list was made into the Spokes list. The page should be
edited to reflect current usage. I can do this or others with website
editorial access can, but since I'm not actively involved in Steering
currently I'd prefer that someone send me text to suit if you want me to
do it.
Mike Lehman