[Community] Invigoration

Stephen Fonzo fonzo.stephen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 01:01:21 CST 2009

Mon, Wed, Tues are okay for me too - Monday might be a good day as it is
early in the week and projects and meetings tend to pile up mid-week.  Maybe
this should be once or twice a month... if every week, that's fine, but I
don't think I can commit to any more weekly meetings, personally, so as
along as it's cool that not everyone will be at every meeting, no problem.

On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 11:04 PM, Elizabeth Simpson <elizacorps at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I wasn't able to attend the last steering meeting, and I haven't seen any
> notes (maybe a effect of an over-zealous spam filter?) Did the suggestion
> about written reports go over?
>
> Also, I think a number of us have been active on the things we said we'd
> do! Go team!
>
> Let's set up a next meeting time, and perhaps make it a regular schedule so
> we don't go so long without catching up/moving forward?
>
> I can meet any day but thursday,  at 11am (= m, tu, w, or f at 11)
> For whom does an 11am weekday slot not work?
>
> Thanks,
> elizaBeth
>

> A strong people need no leader
> - Zapata