[Community] YES! Meeting today at 6pm

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 16:13:32 CDT 2009

I can't make it tonight, but will be at steering tomorrow.

here's a quick update on planning thus far:
- wrote promotional text (chris)
- sent email to IMC list re: open house & skillshare (beth)
- put dates for open house & skillshares on calendar (chris/nicole)
- emailed Josh re: website and/or email address (chris - contact made, not
yet resolved)
- started talking to people about doing skillshares (everyone)

- *Needs/Next steps*
-- contact all working groups, plan and promote open house & skillshares
-- confirm email address (skillshare at ucimc.org), get a webpage (maybe a page
off the main site?- this might be a ? for steering/web)
-- add remaining August skillshare dates to calendar
-- make a flyer and promo packet for "how to put on a skillshare"
-- get people signed up to lead skillshares and promote the heck out of em.
-- confirm food not bombs involvement for 8/29