[Community] Re: keeping things clear

JOY imcbooks at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 14:20:57 CDT 2009

Hi Nicole, Beth, and Everyone,
I can meet on Tuesday, with a focus on membership and fundraising. I would
like to be available to help supervise the Consortium "girls" from 2 to 6 in
the afternoon, so something around that time slot would work well for me if
it is also convenient for others. Nicole, if no one else is available
Tuesday, you and I can meet anyway. I can share with you the reports I have
already compiled and the report Kathy worked on. At the minimum we can
determine additional information we still need to derive from Quickbooks.
Kathy is not going to be available until after next Thursday, but we can get
her up to speed, and on a project, separate from our meeting.

Thanks,
Joy

imcbooks at gmail.com
217.344.8820