[Community] Re: Regular Meetings

Jason Keist jkeist2 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 20:34:44 CDT 2009

   Those times work well for me, too. As for the entrance, we had batted the
idea around to place an "IMC" letter form above the archway similar to the
"WRFU" one, too. The staffing desk is well needed, Chris. Nice.

Jason Keist
Program Development  Coordinator-Intern
202 S. Broadway Ave., Suite 100
Urbana, IL 61801