[Community] staffing ideas

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 17 18:42:55 CDT 2009

See you all tomorrow at 11 at the IMC!
-E

A strong people need no leader
- Zapata

--- On Mon, 3/16/09, Nicole Pion <nicole.pion at gmail.com> wrote:
From: Nicole Pion <nicole.pion at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Community] staffing ideas
To: elizacorps at yahoo.com
Cc: "Stephen Fonzo" <fonzo.stephen at gmail.com>, community at lists.chambana.net
Date: Monday, March 16, 2009, 6:01 PM

Certainly this merits discussion as well as practical experimentation, so we should keep it on our agenda and discuss it at the meeting this week.  Also, for those who may not know, Brian Dolinar will host a staff training/orientation on Friday 3/20 at noon.

Hope to see you all this Wednesday!
Nicole