[Community] Re: [Imc-production] internship

Nicole Pion nicole.pion at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 16:01:05 CST 2009

Hey everyone,
Sorry, I'm a little overwhelmed and going out of town for a while, so I will
contact those interns who are interested in grant writing.  For those who
are interested in the film fest, I'm planning to invite them to a meeting on
December 7th so that they can see if it's a good match for them...we need
all the help we can get with that event!

I'll forward the emails from interested students tonight.

Nicole

--
Nicole Pion
Outreach and Development Adviser