[Community] Press Cards

dellarte69 dellarte69 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 14 14:29:37 CDT 2009

hi all.

yeah, i've got a template for the press passes.  i forget if it's a microsoft publisher or adobe indesign format.  i'll have to check.  i just bought the plastic cases for the passes at staples (prompting theater has an account there, so it's a bit cheaper).

i can forward the template to you (i thought that i had done that already...i'll have to dig through my records to see who i sent it to....jason, i think).  or i don't mind making them when needed.  just need a digital photo image of the person with name.  doing them inhouse makes sense, but you definitely want them to be in color, else they don't quite look right.

keep me posted.

brian