[Community] open house follow up

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 26 23:07:31 CDT 2009

Nicole-

I write to you because I don't know how to contact the group...

Did anyone commit to the publicity list? We need to send out the word about the open house, straight up in line with the start of our 10 year celebration!

Blurb:
The U-C Independent Media Center is celebrating 10 years of promoting social and economic justice in the Champaign County area. Find out what the fuss is about at our open house on Saturday, October 3 from 11-2pm at 202 S. Broadway Street in Urbana.

I freed a thousand slaves. I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves.

-Harriet Tubman