[Community] IMC Outreach Interns

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 17 13:33:40 CDT 2010

Hi Tykisha!

Thanks for your interested. This internship is sponsored by Community Connections:

Community Connections is a workgroup that addresses the health of the internal IMC community and its infrastructure, as well as the IMC's cultural relevance and accessibility in Champaign County

Let's talk by phone about what you're interested in doing, and what kind of schedule you're available for.

My home number is: 344-8324

Take care,
Elizabeth Simpson
Community Connections

 support Aquatown!
http://tinyurl.com/aquatowndonation

AquaTown: A Future Hydrohistorywill be a new interdisciplinary theatre piece that weaves together lesser known pasts and dreams of possible futures—from the dystopian to the idyllic. To create this piece, the ensemble will research the land- and cityscape of Urbana and its watershed, which extends to the Mississippi River.  Aquatown world premieres in Urbana, Illinois June 10-13, 2010 at the Independent Media Center.
www.changeofstate.org