[Community] meeting times

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 20 15:56:57 CDT 2010

Imadoofus.., I actually teach a class on tuesdays 6-8 for the next 6 weeks...

this wednesday I could meet at 7:30... does that work? We could meet then and find a time.

-E
 support Aquatown!
http://tinyurl.com/aquatowndonation

AquaTown: A Future Hydrohistorywill be a new interdisciplinary theatre piece that weaves together lesser known pasts and dreams of possible futures—from the dystopian to the idyllic. To create this piece, the ensemble will research the land- and cityscape of Urbana and its watershed, which extends to the Mississippi River.  Aquatown world premieres in Urbana, Illinois June 10-13, 2010 at the Independent Media Center.
www.changeofstate.org

________________________________
Tues at 7? Anyone else want to weigh in?

Yours truly,
ritzchris-o

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 1:13 PM, Elizabeth Simpson <elizacorps at yahoo.com> wrote:

>Hi folks-
>
>I won't be able to make wednesday at 6 anymore... mainly I'm a'talkin' to Chris Blitzout. Is there another day that would work for you? (no wednesday, no monday)
>
>Yo pal,
>elizaBeth
>

> support Aquatown!
>http://tinyurl.com/aquatowndonation
>
>AquaTown: A Future Hydrohistorywill be a new interdisciplinary theatre piece that weaves together lesser known pasts and dreams of possible futures—from the dystopian to the idyllic.
> To create this piece, the ensemble will research the land- and cityscape of Urbana and its watershed, which extends to the Mississippi River.  Aquatown world premieres in Urbana, Illinois June 10-13, 2010 at the Independent Media Center.
>www.changeofstate.org
>

>--

>dangerous content by
>MailScanner, and is