[Community] [IMC] IMC Space

Danielle Chynoweth danielle at prometheusradio.org
Sun Apr 25 11:09:31 CDT 2010

Great email. I would send soon. I would give him a few options for
meeting times and let him know a single liaison who he can communicate
with about coordinating a discussion. -D

--
Check out: makingwaves.prometheusradio.org
:: a tour by the Prometheus Radio Project to connect with social

believed to be clean.