[Community] Invitation to LINC Final Report Presentation

Emily Henkels ehenkel2 at illinois.edu
Tue Apr 27 13:53:28 CDT 2010

Hi all,

So I made a mistake on the time I wrote down - The presentation will
actually most likely be at *3PM* (not 2pm), and last until 4pm (three LINC
class sections will be presenting between 1-4pm, the IMC students presenting
last).  Please let me know if this alters any of y'all's availability to
attend, and I'm sorry for the slip-up.

As of now I have Carly and Nicole able to come, is this correct?  Katy, are
you able to attend?

I will ask the students to have hard copies of their final report for all
IMC folks who do attend.

-Emily

believed to be clean.