[Community] Volunteer Confusion

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 1 13:59:01 CST 2010

Hi Folks-

We have two sets of volunteers working with us- members of the LINC class, and interns from Media Studies.

We have set up 'Intern Junction' on saturdays at 2pm as a place/time for volunteers to sign up for tasks. Please send any tasks you have for volunteers to Carly at:
nix.carly at gmail.com

Recently, due to a misunderstanding, LINC volunteers have been trying to get in touch with working groups directly. We are attempting to contact them and clarify the issue, but meanwhile, these inquiries should be re-directed to community connections:
community at lists.chambana.net

Our aim is to coordinate the energy of volunteers to support the working groups without creating strain- please keep us informed of how this is (or isn't) working for you.

Take care,
Elizabeth

I freed a thousand slaves. I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves.

-Harriet Tubman

believed to be clean.