[Community] {Spam?} {Spam?} contact page

Nicole Pion nicole.pion at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 19:34:56 CST 2010

If we can develop what we want this page to say, then I can just go ahead
and make the page. Thank you for the web-site building lessons, Josh and
Chris!!

Here is what I've got so far (I've changed imc at ucimc.org to
imc(at)ucimc.orgin the hope of discouraging spam...but if someone more
informed than I
thinks this is a bad idea, just say so and we can change it.  I can also
hyperlink group names to their respective homepages.

Because the UCIMC is run primarily by volunteers, the best way to reach our
working groups is via email.  Our email directory:

*UCIMC Email lists: *
IMC at UCIMC.org
Is a members list of people who are actively involved in the well-being of
the IMC.
This list is where:
- public questions to the UCIMC can be sent
- member issues can be referred
-topics be broached before a formal proposal is put to the
membership/steering.

Events at ucimc.org
A public, announce-only list with a weekly newsletter of UCIMC events. Sign
up at: http://lists.chambana.net/mailman/listinfo/imc-events to keep up with
current events at the UCIMC!

IMC-Members at lists.chambana.net
Discussion list for UCIMC membership.  If you are not a UCIMC member, please
direct your questions to the IMC at UCIMC.org list.

Finance at ucimc.org
For requests of studio-rental, fiscal sponsorship, and for information about
membership and donations.

*
UCIMC Working Group Contact Information: *

UCIMC AmeriCorps Volunteers: imcamericorps(at)lists.chambana.net

Artists: imc-artists(at)lists.chamaban.net

Books to Prisoners: bookstoprisoners(at)lists.chambana.net ...I'm not sure
this is right, though...need to double check

The Bike Project: bikecoop(at)lists.chambana.net

Community Connections: community(at)ucimc.org

Library: imc-librarians(at)lists.chambana.net

Production: production(at)ucimc.org

Public i: print(at)ucimc.org

Shows: (live events, concerts, etc.):shows(at)ucimc.org

Tech: tech(at)ucimc.org

Web: imc-web(at)lists.chambana.net

WRFU: 104.5: rfu(at)ucimc.org

On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 8:15 PM, Elizabeth Simpson <elizacorps at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm writing this to you so I don't forget- let's make a 'contact us' page
> so that people can easliy find who to reach, including the americorps,
> staff, workgroups, etc.
>
> I can't even find this sometimes, and I've been around 4-eva!
>
> Yo pal,
> ezB
>

> I freed a thousand slaves. I could have freed a thousand more if only they
> knew they were slaves.
>
> -Harriet Tubman
>

> --
> believed to be clean.