[Community] LINC write-up

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 27 11:32:32 CST 2010

Hi Folks,

I'm sorry there's been a tirade of unavailability lately, but I can only be at the first half hour of CC tonight, as I'm scheduled to work (but forgot about it-oops).

I think there will be less of a needs assessment training on its own and more of a planning session on what to do, how, and what the key values/guiding principles are. We can talk schedules tonight.

I'll be there at 6!

-E

I freed a thousand slaves. I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves.
-Harriet Tubman