[Community] LINC backpage update & intern junction offer

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 19:53:02 CST 2010

Hey ya'll.

Just wanted to pass on a quick update- you and all the LINC class volunteers
we met with ealier this week have been added to a new backpage space for
their class work with us. I encourage you to use it and abuse it.

http://linc.project.chambana.net

Also, I'll be out of town tomorrow during the INtern Junction meeting for
Media Studies folks, but I can make a backpage site for them as well and add
them to it if you want. Just gather that info and pass it on to me and I'll
take care of it.

I've passed on a couple library media tasks to Carly that will keep a few of
them busy tomorrow.

Remember that we all seriously rock hardcore, especially our awesome
americorps.

See you soon -Chris

believed to be clean.