[Community] Peace Corps Recommendation

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 2 17:33:07 CDT 2010

Hi John-

Thanks for the check in call today. It also served as a welcome reminder. I
submitted your recommendation today with a big thumbs up. Good luck!

Please get in touch after the 4th and we'll make sure this video happens! We're
looking forward to it! (and we have more material from a tour that just happened
today as well...)

Take care,
Elizabeth

 It's summer! That means I'm on email less often. Please feel free to call for
timely issues: 217-344-8324

support Change of State!
We work collectively to create engagedperformance art which transforms the
social environment within and beyond the performance.

http://tinyurl.com/aquatowndonation
(please be sure to designate your donation to Change of State Performance
Project)