[Community] Community Connections: Meeting Micro Notes

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 5 20:03:13 CDT 2010

Hello all,

Once again, we were awesome!

CC Meeting Process:
Special Beverages
Who's taking minutes?
What's the agenda?
Blah blah
Who's doing what?
Documentations!
Congratulations

Steering Items for August:
Artists working group: inactive

TO DO:
Beth: Send email: What does your group offer: to other working groups, to
members, to the general public. What is your mission statement? (to
americorps/spoke and to group)

Chris: send offers email to all groups, AND to a spokesperson/americorps form
each groups, asking for confirmation that they'll do it. Send open house email
to all groups.

Brian: Make community connections ucimc account

Maggie: make open house email and send to chris

All:
-make sure you can log in to the back page: community.project.chambana.net
and to the wiki: http://wiki.chambana.net. Add projects, cases, etc. as you see
fit!
-Add places you would be willing to ask to give a discount to IMC donors at:
http://community.project.chambana.net/node/858
You can find the google doc at:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0At0hX92ycDf6dHU0QjB4TVhPVHVKX2UyNDdaMFowMWc&hl=en&pli=1#gid=0

Next week:
Self-congratulate about the skillshare
Open House
Check in on IMCard process
Review projects on the backpage and prioritize them

It's summer! That means I'm on email less often. Please feel free to call for
timely issues: 217-344-8324

support Change of State!
We work collectively to create engagedperformance art which transforms the
social environment within and beyond the performance.

http://tinyurl.com/aquatowndonation
(please be sure to designate your donation to Change of State Performance
Project)