[Community] COmmunity Connections, Open Houses, and More

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 19:00:45 CDT 2010

Hello Belden,

I wanted to let you and the Sustaining Fund members know that we are having an Open House on August 7 from 11-2pm. You are welcome to have a table there or to do whatever other promotion/information you would like.

On an ongoing note, Community Connections has been doing a bit of outreach and fundraising development. As you know, the IMC doesn't have a development director, so our efforts can be scattered. It is my hope that with the excellent momentum you have with the Sustaining Fund, you might be a cornerstone to galvanize our well-informed but under-staffed efforts. (e.g. there are times you might take what we've got and run with it!).

I'd love to connect with you and the other members at some point to talk about how our efforts can support each other, and of course the IMC!

Take care,
Elizabeth
344-8324

It's summer! That means I'm on email less often. Please feel free to call for timely issues: 217-344-8324

support Change of State!
We work collectively to create engagedperformance art which transforms the social environment within and beyond the performance.

http://tinyurl.com/aquatowndonation
(please be sure to designate your donation to Change of State Performance Project)