[Community] U of I Contact

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 21 17:43:17 CDT 2010

Hi folks-

Did someone follow-up with her? I'm playing email catch up, apologies for the
delay.

-elizaBeth

 It's summer! That means I'm on email less often. Please feel free to call for
timely issues: 217-344-8324

support Change of State!
We work collectively to create engagedperformance art which transforms the
social environment within and beyond the performance.

http://tinyurl.com/aquatowndonation
(please be sure to designate your donation to Change of State Performance
Project)