[Community] Meeting tonight for Community Connections

Maggie Taylor margaret12345 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 15:39:32 CDT 2010

I'm assuming the meeting is still on tonight even with the storm. I may not
make it, as I'm trying to finish up snacks and rehearse my reading for
tonight's IMC zine fundraiser. Have a good meeting and see you at the
fundraiser...?

--
-me (maggie)
www.ParticipateArt.com

Please consider the environment before printing this.

believed to be clean.