[Community] Meeting tonight for Community Connections

Maggie Taylor margaret12345 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 23:04:57 CDT 2010

Hey all, There's a chance I may have a scheduling conflict with subbing a
yoga class tomorrow during the meeting time. I hope to make it, just wanted
to give you a heads up that I might not.

By the way, great job with the library event last week, Chris. I had a good
time.

--
-me (maggie)
www.ParticipateArt.com

Please consider the environment before printing this.

believed to be clean.