[Community] skillshares update

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 3 14:23:06 CST 2010

Hi All,

Here's an update on the skillshares being offered on 3/13, in conjunction with the really really free market and food not bombs. Spread the word! The webpage is:
www.ucimc/org/skillshare

11:00a Improv basics (acting/comedy) - Laura Woodward (one hour)

11:00a Tape casting (art) - Alexis Kikoen and Kati Harling (one hour)
12:00p Vocal performance (singing/vocal percussion) - Hannah Newman (one hour)
12:00p Theater of the Oppressed- Elizabeth Simpson (one hour)

-E

 p.s. Chris, can you post this on the skillshare page?Also, please delete the page:

I freed a thousand slaves. I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves.

-Harriet Tubman