[Community] skillshares update

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 5 16:06:27 CST 2010

HI Folks-

The main issue is space. Carly's workshop can be in production room, the improv one will need some room- maybe the sunroom? I'm thinking the art one goes in the 'living room' (old library).

Carly- when will the radio one be, and how long?

The second issue is publicity- we need blurbs about these ASAP so that the word can get out.

-E

I freed a thousand slaves. I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves.

-Harriet Tubman