[Community] Open House

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 7 18:09:25 CST 2010

Erica-

Wow... Somehow I don't think I ever responded to this email! I'm sorry!

We don't have a budget for food, but you could have a 'make your own sushi' skillshare for April 17th and make it an RSVP event with a small fee if people want to eat the food (you can show people without letting everyone eat it).

The skillshares happen once a month, are usually 1-2 hours, and historically about 5 people come to each one. A couple happen at the same time, and they are always saturdays between 11a-2p.

We try to promote each one separately, as well as promoting skillshares in general. We're still waiting to hear what the descriptions are of the upcoming sessions (improv, voice percussion, and tape casting), but you can find info at:
www.ucimc.org/skillshare

which is also where you can suggest a skillshare to offer.

Let me know if you're interested in doing one on April 17th!

Thanks!
Elizabeth

I freed a thousand slaves. I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves.

-Harriet Tubman