[Community] LINC Who's Who Project Display

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 11:50:08 CST 2010

I'd like to suggest that wherever we put this up tomorrow that it be a
temporary location. We should allow others to weigh in on where the
permanent home for this type of display should be.

While the Who's Who display might fit in the space we're talking about
between the RFU window and the bulletin board, we also could use some more
bulletin board space there.

Personally, I think this display would be better inside the red doors
somewhere. We have a space/building group beginning and this or community
connections should help make this decision.

my 2 cents. -Chris

believed to be clean.