[Community] [Imc-production] [IMC] IMC Space

Nicole Pion nicole.pion at gmail.com
Tue May 11 12:24:58 CDT 2010

Hi everyone,

Beth and I met with Stewart and three of his colleagues last night at the
Community Connections Meeting.  We had a great discussion about the
challenges and opportunities of the space.  We've scheduled a walk-through
of the IMC for May 24th at 4pm. Anyone is free to join us.

After that, Stewart and colleagues will develop an overarching plan for the
IMC and present it to steering.

Nicole

Nicole Pion
Outreach and Development Adviser