[Cprb] I can't meet on Wed. Aug. 27, but new hope for reserving NAACP building

J.B. Nicholson-Owens jbn at forestfield.org
Fri Aug 22 05:12:57 CDT 2003

I'm sorry to say I won't be able to meet with you on Wednesday, August 27
because I've got a meeting at WEFT I must attend.  I am applying for a
timeslot for a show that I didn't know about when I last spoke with you.
Applying for a timeslot for a show requires meeting with the WEFT
programming committee on their schedule, hence the meeting.

However, I've got a new person to contact for reserving the NAACP so I'll
get on that and report back on my progress.