[Cprb] tasks?

Alfred Weiss aweiss at prairienet.org
Wed Jul 16 17:43:35 CDT 2003

Hey all

I had a couple of tasks to complete for the CPRB but they depend on
others.  If those with a copy of the CPRB brochure would send their
edits to me I can go ahead and make up the final brochure.

Also, John, if you could send those documents to me I would be happy to
put them up on the website (although I still don't have the passwords).

Finally, I suggest we should have another meeting once all the
appointed tasks from the last meeting are completed to discuss where we
go from here.

Cheers,

Al (Mr. Median)* Weiss

*Sometimes referred to as Mr. Mean