[Cprb] Another co-sponsor!

Walling, Jennifer jwalling at law.uiuc.edu
Mon Nov 3 19:07:46 CST 2003

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to report that Hugh Phillips, the director of El Centro de Los
Trabajadores, signed the Urbana resolution and has agreed to have El Centro
join the Coalition for Citizen Police Review.  He doesn't have time to come
to meetings, but I think that Chris Lempa (the person that I had contact El
Centro) will represent El Centro at meetings.

But why I'm really writing people is because Hugh Phillips suggested that we
contact Francis Boyle at the law school to ask for his support and the
support of some groups that he's involved with.  I didn't know if anyone had
already asked him or if he was on board or whatever.

Thanks.

-Jen