[Cprb] Anti-Police Brutality Radio Show

Ariel Clemenzi-Allen clemenzi at uiuc.edu
Fri Oct 17 10:47:04 CDT 2003

Hello,

I got your contact information from Randall Cotton. My name is Ariel Clemenzi and I am an airshifter on WEFT. As you know, OCT 22 is Anti-Police Brutality Day. I will be doing a show dedicated to this topic on Saturday morning Oct. 25. I will also be putting together a radio story for IMC Radio News and I want to interview someone from your group about the local initiative on creating a Citizen Review Board.

Please contact me with possible times you would be available for an interview.

Thank you!!
Ariel Clemenzi
clemenzi at uiuc.edu