[Cprb] Meeting suggestion...

John Paul Schmit jpschmit at life.uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 20 11:33:00 CDT 2003

Hello everyone,
  I can't make the meeting tomorrow due to work related commitments all day
and early evening, but please go ahead without me. Also, several folks
signed up at the AWARE meeting, but I have not had a chance to put them on
the email list yet - my apologies for that.

I did find out this weekend that the Green party in Springfield is on the
verge of getting a review board passed by the city council there, and
greens are taking steps to do this in Carbondale as well.

John Paul