[Cprb] FW: greens and police

Walling, Jennifer jwalling at law.uiuc.edu
Thu Sep 11 12:07:12 CDT 2003

Hi CPRB list,

So I've been talking to a friend of mine about helping with the CPRB program
with his groups as a co-sponsor.  He's the president of a fraternity,
involved with a bunch of groups, and until this morning was the chair of the
campus safety committee (he might get the position back...)
He sent me the following questions and I wondered if you all could help me
answer them.

Thanks!
-Jen

Jen,

So I'm just going to freestyle some questions about this police program you
are running.
1)  What was the inspiration for its creation... specific or nonspecific...?
2)  How long has it been running
3)  What would you say is the sample group of your surveying/what methods
have
you used to elicit responses
4)  What have been your results so far
5)  How strongly does this relate to Green Party political agenda and in
what
way
6)  What is the anticipated use of your results
7)  If your results are as you expect, what actions do you plan on taking to

achieve a response from local or university police?

And finally, if you could spend a bit convincing me of the need for this
program from your own views and experiences, that would help me a lot too.

talk to you soon
thanks,
Dave