[Cprb] Meeting with Aware

John Paul Schmit jpschmit at life.uiuc.edu
Mon Sep 29 11:04:20 CDT 2003

John,
 Your right, the AWARE date is October 5th. I did not mean to unilaterally
exlcude anyone. Ken sent out an email saying that AWARE wanted us to talk,
I sent a reply saying I was willing to go, and he replied saying that you
and others had been in contact with AWARE, but no one had set a date yet,
so why don't I do that. If I had known you had already planned for a date
in particuar I wouldn't have made any plans. I have a meeting in Chicago on
the 19th of October, so I can't make it then - what dates can you make? - I
will rescheduel for a better day.

Everyone else who would like to go - please chime in.

John Paul