[Cprb] Meeting with Student Peace Action

Walling, Jennifer jwalling at law.uiuc.edu
Tue Sep 30 20:18:44 CDT 2003

Oh yeah... So I guess that means that I should tell everyone that the Campus
Greens are passing out info about the CPRB stuff at the Student Peace Action
meeting tomorrow at 6PM in Lincoln Hall 145.  We were going to ask if they
want to co-sponsor these efforts.  If anyone wants to help present, that
would be cool.  I'm going and Jeremy, another campus greens member will be
going.
I guess we can talk about the Campus Green role in all of this tomorrow at
the meeting.
-jennifer