[Cprb] April 27, CPRB Meeting? Please respond

Walling, Jennifer jwalling at law.uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 26 00:45:42 CDT 2004

Hi CPRB folks,

I have the Bondurant room reserved at the IDF for 7 PM on Tuesday for a
meeting.
Sis. Carol from Citizens for Equality and Justice (a new organization) wants
to come to our meeting.
Also, Patrick and Martel from Visionaries Educating Youth and Adults have
planned a forum at the Douglass Community Library for May 1 from 11-2.

All of this is done, but my finals start next week and I am totally unable
to plan/go to this meeting right now.  Are other people interested in
meeting with Carol and the two men from VEYA?  If so, I will get them there.
Please let me know if you are interested.
If no one is interested in leading this right now, I will be putting off
having meetings until this summer.
My apologies for having so little time.

-Jen Walling