FW: [Cprb] CPRB assignments

Walling, Jennifer jwalling at law.uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 5 11:53:28 CST 2004

 <<cprb contacts.xls>>
 Hi everyone,
I am forwarding this e-mail once again to remind you all that your
organizations need to be contacted!  Please let me know ASAP if you are
unable to contact organizations.

So is everyone still up for having a meeting on January 13 at the IDF?  I
will go book a room thursday morning.  This meeting will be an
organizational meeting to (hopefully) discuss new co-sponsors and prepare
for the february meeting which we hope a lot of people will come to (if we
can get a city council member.

Happy New Year ;)

-jennifer