[Cprb] CPRB web site

Al Weiss aweiss at prairienet.org
Wed Nov 10 09:10:35 CST 2004

John,

> So who created and is maintaining this web site?

That would be me.  It is generously hosted by Prairienet for free as
part of their community service mission.

> I just went and checked out this web site for the first time ever.
> Didn't
> even know it existed, I don't think.

You have not only have seen the site but made minute edits to the
content :-).

> Overall, a nice, simple,
> clean web site.

Why thank you.

> Box 182 rather than P.O. Box 184.  I hope you can emend the incorrect
> pages.

I will change it tonight.

> Thank you.

You're welcome.

Peace.

Al

PS If there are things people want on the site, please post them to
this list for review and I will then put them up on the site when there
appears to be consensus.  If somebody else wants access to the site
just let me know and I'll lend you the passwords.