[Cprb] Sorry - one more change - 7 PM, 11-11-04

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 10 09:52:33 CST 2004

Can we meet at 7 PM
Nov 11, 2004
at Danielle's house
305 N. Lincoln, Apt. 120 in Urbana?

Everyone seems to think it's fine to meet at
Danielle's house, but I did get suggestions for an
earlier time.  So I propose we compromise at 7 PM, for
those who can come early, and those who have to come
late can chime in when they arrive.

I do think we should agree on a regular meeting,
schedule, though.  As John says, everyone may not get
the word this way.  Even if they're on this list, they
may not check their email every day.

I suggest the first and third Thursday (and fifth when
there is a fifth) of every month.  This will avoid the
next three big holidays.  Folks who want to meet in
between for specific tasks can do that, yes?

Any suggestions for a regular place?

And do we have phone numbers to call folks who may not
be on this list?

Ricky