[Cprb] bank account

John Wason jbw29 at joimail.com
Wed Nov 10 22:33:03 CST 2004

At 01:29 PM 11/10/04 -0600, jwalling at uiuc.edu wrote:

>Alright,
>
>So we have a bank account at Busey Bank.
>
>Anyone can now write us checks to "Coalition for Citizen Police Review."
>I listed myself as the treasurer, but if we decide that anyone else should
be able to write checks, etc., I am willing to add that person or subtract
myself.

>The bank account has no minimum balance but I had to have $100 to start it
and used my own money.  I want $60 of that back... so I guess we'll talk
about that at the next meeting.

>Thanks!
>-Jen

I think it's fine that you're treasurer, Jen, but I also think that there
should probably be at least one other person who is empowered to write
checks if necessary.  Thank you for opening the account.  It's much
appreciated.

John