[Cprb] next meetings - 6:30 Dec 2, Dec 16

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 12 20:32:42 CST 2004

As we discussed at the last meeting, I've reserved the
meeting room at the Douglass Branch Library
for our next two meetings of CCPRB:

Thursday Dec 2
6:30-7:30

Thursday Dec 16
6:30-7:30

(We can stay a few minutes later if necessary.)

I think I'll try to get these listed in the community
calendars in the News-Gazette, etc. - if nobody
objects.
When the time gets a little closer, I'll post these
dates and the location to all the lists I can think
of.  Maybe others can do the same.

And just to confirm:

We're all getting together addresses where we can send
the fundraising letter (see Zach for copies) and
gathering as much cold hard cash as we can to fund our
publicity campaign leading up to the "town hall"
meeting hopefully in January.  Yes?