[CPRB] Fundraising mailing

jwalling at uiuc.edu jwalling at uiuc.edu
Mon Nov 29 13:06:51 CST 2004

Hey folks,

Zach passed the mailing off to me and I hand addressed all
the envelopes and bought the stamps today so they will be
going into the mail tomorrow.

Sorry about the delay... It took a really long time to get
all of it worked out.  I've still got some copies of the
mailing around if anyone know additional folks that will give
money.

I will have a list of the people that I sent a mailing too
and at the meeting on Thursday, we should divide up those
people and call them all to remind them that we'd really
appreciate their donation.

-Jen