[CPRB] at Tuesday's meeting

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 1 10:58:23 CDT 2005

Hey folks-

If we get time, can we discuss this briefly on
Tuesday?  It'd be a good idea for one of us to
attend...

NATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR CIVILIAN OVERSIGHT OF LAW
ENFORCEMENT (NACOLE) 11TH ANNUAL CONFERENCE

in

MIAMI, FLORIDA
Meeting Dates:

Sunday, October 23, 2005 - Wednesday, October 26, 2005
Conference Hotel:

Marriott Biscayne Bay Hotel
1633 North Bayshore Drive
Miami, FL 33132
Tel: 305.374.3900
Fax: 305.375.0597
www.marriott.com/miabb

On behalf of NACOLE, I am excited to announce that the
2005 Annual Conference will be held October 23-26,
2005 in Miami, Florida. This gathering will bring
together over 200 Civilian oversight practitioners,
boards and commissions, police managements, elected
officials, civil rights leaders and advocates,
community volunteers, students, and others in the
field of civilian oversight for three days of
activities. These activities will include workshops,
engaging presentations, panels and networking
opportunities.

NACOLE plans to bring excellent speakers and panelists
from diverse professions and backgrounds to address
the attendees. The Conference is an opportunity for
people  throughout the civilian oversight community
and policing to come together, share inspiration and
best practices, learn from each other, and deepen
their commitment.  We hope this year will be no
exception.

We would like your help in planning the 2005
conference. Please send suggestions for conference
themes, topics, speakers, and presentation formats to
Camme at: cammes at aol.com.

Malvina G. Monteiro, President