[CPRB] Please Reply - Meeting Times/dates

Walling, Jennifer jwalling at law.uiuc.edu
Thu Aug 18 15:53:55 CDT 2005

Hi Everyone,

So at the last meeting we once again talked about changing the meeting time.
This time we want to take into account that we might start a City of
Champaign CPRB campaign (and therefore shouldn't meet on Tuesdays at 7) and
that perhaps we should change the structure of the meetings so that we have
one large CPRB meeting a month and maybe one small activist meeting at
another time.

So here are the times that have conflicts...
Monday 7-9 - Urbana City Council meeting
Tuesday 7-9 - Champaign City Council Meeting
1st and 3rd Thursday 7PM - Champaign County Board meetings

I can never ever do wed. because I'm on student senate (so I'm leaving that
out as an option, sorry!)

So here are some options....   Please e-mail me with your vote.

Big planning meeting that we ask co-sponsoring groups to attend
Monday at 6 (First monday)
Tuesday at 6 (First tuesday of the month)
Thursday at 6 (2nd thurday of the month)
Thursday at 7 (2nd thurday of the month)
Thursday at 8 (2nd thurday of the month)
Thursday at 9 (2nd thurday of the month)
Friday at 6 (1st Friday of the month)
Friday at 7 (1st Friday of the month)
or as a final option, we continue our current meeting time of Tuesday at 8.

Also, please let me know if you want to
a.  continue with a meeting 2 times a month
b.  change to a schedule of 1 meeting a month plus small meetings that are
scheduled as needed.

Thanks so much!

-Jen Walling