[CPRB] Re: Miami Conference Report

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 27 17:24:14 CST 2005

Actually I'd prefer Wed. Jan. 4, just because the 9th
is the night before our taskforce meeting.  I'd like
to leave us some wiggle room in case we might want
time to think/talk/look something up/make a phone call
before the taskforce meets.

The other thing is, I don't see a need for us to meet
at the IDF for this, if there's no objection.  Maybe
we could just meet at 5:30 on Wed. Jan. 4 at the
Urbana Free Library?  Or at someone's house?  I think
it's just the 4 of us anyway.  What do you think?
Anyone else want to come?  Am I crazy?  Don't answer
that last one.

Ricky

p.s. I have no idea what "Uncaught bounce
notification" means, especially since we did receive
the message :-)