[CPRB] Volunteer for list moderator/administrator?

John Wason jbw29 at joimail.com
Wed Feb 9 09:51:51 CST 2005

Would anyone who is active on this list be interested in serving with me as
a mailing list co-administrator or co-moderator?  One of my
co-administrators has left town, and the other two seem to be inactive.
There's almost no work to it - you just have to approve, once in a while, a
message sent to the list by a non-member - but I might die or something and
then there'd be no one to moderate the list.

Please let me know if you're at all interested.  Thanks.

John Wason